3.01.2013

My Evie

Last weekend, one of my best and longest friends, Eve, headed into her 30s!

She wanted a 'kid' themed party so we threw her one! During the afternoon, we had a drop-in Tea Party for family and friends. I didn't do much of the decorating here, but contributed a cold coffee, ice cream punch and some dishes and decorative items.
Eve on the left, Ashley on the right
Next, more friends met the group at Laser Quest. Ashley and I did not go, since we had to decorate for the kid themed birthday (lots of bright colors/streamers/etc). Once everyone got back from Laser, we had pizza and candy and chips (all healthy of course!) and then went on a scavenger hunt! We also played Pin the Candle on the Cupcake (our friend Rachel made a giant cupcake out of construction paper). You can kind of see it in the picture below. I'm not sure why I didn't take more pics on my phone, but I didn't :( but, it was a very fun party!
The funniest picture EVER!
Opening some presents
 Happiest Birthday my dear friend. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment