2.13.2013

Some Ramblings

Today I came home and our house was colder than normal. We keep it pretty chilly anyways. Colin is always warm, and I've adapted to his temperature for the most part. I usually have a sweatshirt on and am not usually cold. But today- it was cold. We realized our furnace was pumping out cold air. Colin had to go to class. Jack came over to look at it and to see if the pilot light had blown out. It actually doesn't have a pilot light, so something else is wrong. Colin's home from class now and is looking at it. One more thing to think about and to figure out. And of course-more money to be spent. Awesome.

The Drs did finally figure out the bacteria or infection in Jack's lungs. We are not sure what it is yet, but at least the Dr is. I guess he is researching the best meds to prescribe? SO hopefully, Jack will get the meds he needs to heal his lungs and be strong enough for surgery.

I'm not sure I ever posted this on here, but my sister is having a baby (sometime in the next 2-5 weeks). I am planning on flying out the weekend after she's born to take some newborn pics. However, this could create a huge conflict with work, and Jack's surgery, and everything else going on. I would really like to have specific dates for all of these things :) It's definitely a time of limbo I guess. I'm hoping things will be more settled in a few weeks. Lots of stuff happening right now.

Colin is in class M-Th again and it's been even harder this semester for me (and I'm sure for him too). He's taking 3 pretty hard/time consuming classes, so we haven't had a lot of time to spend together. I will maybe see him briefly after work (if I get home in time and before he goes to class). (Tomorrow- Valentine's day- I won't see him until about 9pm). He then comes home around 930pm and does homework until about 12. I've been staying up, but am realizing it really isn't good for me. It's hard to get up in the mornings, so I am going to try to go to bed around 9 or 10 even if he's not back yet. I also need to run on my own (since I am somehow running a half marathon in 8 weeks!) and go to the gym sometime.

That is all- stuff I've been thinking about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment