11.28.2012

Happy Christmas Cards!!!

A couple weeks ago Colin and I did a little photo shoot for our Holiday cards. We did a card the first year we were married, but had so much going on last year with the house that we didn't have time.

This shoot was quick and not very technical. We just did them by our back fence. The light went down so fast and we had to be somewhere and were running late and didn't have a lot of time. I only had a couple days at that point to edit and order the cards, so we were in a bit of a time crunch. The picture I picked I love, but the cards ended up being printed a bit darker than I would have liked :(

Overall, I'm pretty happy with them. We never did Holiday cards like this when I was little and it's something that I enjoy doing and want to make a part of our tradition as a family.

Up first are a few outtakes :) I didn't edit these much- mostly because there wasn't a lot to work with due to the lack of light, but I thought these ones of Colin were funny!




Okay, now for some potential pics that did not make the cut. I also didn't edit these 100% because they weren't really what I wanted, but you get the idea.

Trying to get the dogs in a picture. They did much better than 2 years ago when they were puppies.
 Dakota hates getting her picture taken so she avoids it at all costs.
 I do like this one, but I liked the next one more.
 And the winner is...


 And here are our cards. Sneak peak for those who are getting one.

Happy Holidays! What are you doing for Holiday cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment