12.03.2012

What Makes Me Come Alive

I came across a quick list I jotted down at work a couple of months ago. I have a bunch of these handwritten lists all around- in journals, on scrap papers. Recent lists and old lists... All pretty much the same. The main thing that has changed is that I don't want to pursue a mental health profession anymore... but other than that, consistent themes. Themes I need to listen to and to pursue and fight for and work towards.

Here's what I said on this list I found:

*Getting things done!
*Deep, meaningful conversations
*Real talks about God, life, His plan, and seeing Him move/work
*Beautiful images
*Creating beautiful things
*When I'm in tune with myself and connected
*Painting (especially the banners I did in N. Ireland and things for people)
*When those around me are happy
*Laughing/joking
*Quiet time
*Good books
*Some music
*Feeling safe and protected


No comments:

Post a Comment